North Eastern ICT Partnership
Wednesday, September 19, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM (BST)
Sunderland, United Kingdom
- An opportunity to bring together the IT management, IT security, resilience and business continuity colleagues from local public-sector organisations to share experience and discuss civic cyber resilience.
- one of a number of events taking place in September on cyber resilience in the north eastregion, collectively hashtagged as “#cyberfest”
who should attend?
- public service managers (especially those for vulnerable people)
- information asset owners
- elected Members and managers responsible for IT, resilience, IT security, business continuity, elections, registrars
- emergency services
- charities and third sector organisations delivering public services
- LRF partners in the private sector
..in Durham, Tees Valley, Northumberland and Tyne and Wear.