NEFF – Membership Renewal 2019/20 and Application
The NEFF is aiming to continue the success of the past years by delivering a service that is complimentary to the needs of our members.
We are actively involved with our regional law enforcement and together with a wide range of national / government bodies we aim to help raise awareness of the latest developments in fraud, financial crime and cybercrime for the benefit of our members in the Region.
The NEFF will continue to deliver a range of unique and varied events over the next membership year, and will as usual, attempt to tailor them to the needs of our members. To support us in achieving that goal, we are very interested in understanding the problems that are affecting you and your business in the Region and would like to hear from you regarding ideas for these events.
Our new website is much more interactive than the old one, and we would like to offer members the opportunity to promote their business, events etc. on our site – by contacting John Heslop at the following email [email protected]
Please note this facility will only be available to the 2019 / 20 members who take out a Corporate membership or above.
Our new membership year starts 1st April 2019 and will run until 31st March 2020; we have maintained the same membership packages and costs for the forthcoming year:
Individual – £125 + VAT
Individual Premium – £250 + VAT
Corporate – £500 + VAT
Corporate Gold – £1250 + VAT
Title Sponsor – £6000 + VAT
North East Fraud Forum
The mission of the NEFF is to bring the private and public sectors together to reduce financial crime. This will:
- Protect the private and public sectors as well as individuals from becoming victims of fraud.
- Stimulate and encourage growth of the private sector and the proper conduct of public bodies; facilitate working relationships between law enforcement, public bodies, private organisations and the voluntary sector.
- Promote awareness of fraud amongst members and other organisations
- Encourage good practice and an anti-fraud culture by developing anti-fraud strategies for its membership.
- Establish good practice between its members for fraud prevention, investigation and detection.